Maxlence adopts the structured and assembly process flow with quality check at various levels to ensure the smooth and error free deployment of the processes.
- Offline / Online Process Delivery Model
- Hybrid Model (On-Site and Offshore)
Maxlence’s Process Delivery Models are conceived to match varying comfort levels and real-time scenarios, coupled with the technology backbone of communication tools, ensuring quality and timely delivery in the most cost-effective manner. Global Delivery Model enhances transparent communication, better visibility and risk mitigation through robust and uniquely customized onsite/offshore methodology supported with the infrastructure and quality orientation.
- Major Emphasis on Standard Operating Procedures before an Activity / Process gets transitioned.
- Client Review/Approval Notes or Checklist will be a Part of In-built Processes / SOPs
- Enhanced Data Security for Technology and Financial Data transfers on Secured Protocol and Firewall Protected Linux Servers